Check out my Guided Meditations on my website and SoundCloud and Spotify. You can contact me using the contact me tab on my website or below.
- Evening Course Starts – No date at present – contact me if interested
- Classes are for 4 weeks
- Cost €50
- Classes delivered using Zoom online
- To reserve a place click “Book Class Now” link above and pay €50
- Places are limited
WHAT MINDFULNESS CAN DO FOR YOU
Mindfulness gives you a different attitude to life – the ability to be calm and self regulate and cope with life’s challenges – improve your ability to concentrate, focus your attention and be the best version of you.
This course is suitable for you if you have any of the following
- unhappy, not enjoying life and stuck living a life that is not for you
- struggle with stress and anxiety
- feel overwhelmed and worry
- are having trouble sleeping
- want peace and calm in your mind
- are finding relationships difficult
- want to have calm and plan your life
- want to learn about Mindfulness or you want to renew lapsed Mindfulness practice
Advantages of doing my LIVE- Online Course in a group compared to on your own with a purchased course.
- Direct contact and support of tutor
- Working with a group – group support
- Regular date each week
- Do from comfort of your home/space
- No commute to venue
- Commitment- Habit – Practice
- At your pace – suitable for beginners and experienced
- A safe space for you – you can be as private or open as you want to be.
You will learn about and practice
- What is Mindfulness and Mindful Living?
- Mindfulness Meditation exercises and practices
- Incorporating Mindfulness practices into your daily life
- Insight awareness of how your mind works
- Deal with difficult moods and emotions, be less reactive
- Cope better with the inevitable ups and downs of life
- How to be happier and satisfied with life
- How to find you – and be you
- Be calm, make better decisions/life choices.
- Better relationship with yourself and others. Let go of things that make you unhappy.
- Let go, relax, sleep better
The Course Includes:
- Weekly online classes on Zoom
- Notes to help you learn and for future reference
- Recorded guided online meditations to assist your practice
- Mindfulness exercises for you to practice in your daily life
- Direct support from me, your tutor during the course if you require.
- Links to other resources and future reading
Testimonials from previous Course attendees
” Very well delivered , you have a great way about you” ” Very relaxed, always felt welcome and not afraid to give my opinion” ” very relevant …thoroughly enjoyed it ” ” Declan has a very calming voice…excellent” ” since starting I am using mindfulness daily” ” Presented well…find great benefit from it already” ” handouts were very good….use mindfulness on a daily basis in my work & home life ” ” Help to stay calm…and to relax” ” Presentation was very relaxing…peaceful…..my expectations were met” ” Presentation and handouts very good…mindfulness is very important and part of my daily routine “
If you are interested please contact me
My courses recreate a classroom experience on Zoom.
The course includes online classes, notes, meditation recordings and other resources to support your learning. Places are limited so early booking is recommended.
Previous Video about my classes in Edenderry
Mindfulness/Meditation reduces stress, increase calmness and clarity and promote better choices/decisions and happiness. Learning how to meditate is straightforward, and the benefits can come quickly. My Introduction class gives the knowledge and techniques to get started on a path toward greater calmness, acceptance, fulfilment and happiness. Take a deep breath, and get ready to relax and change your thinking and your life.
Classes will show using a combination of Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, Life Coaching and Cognitive Behavioural (CBT) techniques and other concepts, to calm your mind, be more aware of who you are and what you want.
My Mindfulness and Mindful living classes will teach about your mind and how it works. You learn about the nine attitudes of Mindfulness: acceptance; letting go; patience; trust; non-judging; non-striving; beginner’s mind; gratitude and generosity. You will also learn about formal and informal meditation, how to easily fit it into your life. Positive Psychology is focusing on the positives and strengths in your life, while recognising that we will not be happy all the time. This realisation helps us deal better with the ups and downs of life and flourish
This class/workshop is ideal for people who want an introduction Mindfulness and Mindful living practice, techniques and exercises.
At each class you will be given notes on course content, links to meditations to use, activities to slowly weave Mindfulness and Mindful living into your life.
If you are interested in booking my classes or one to one coaching please contact me or at 087-2545506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Private Message my Facebook or Instagram Pages.
I also provide 1 to 1 Mindfulness Training for individual clients which is supportive, relevant safe and confidential. Contact me for free initial discussion to discuss your requirements.
Declan Conlon – About me
I am a qualified Life and Executive Coach. I am also a qualified teacher of Mindfulness and Positive Psychology. I have an Practitioners Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and a Certificate in Psychotherapy and Counselling.
The combination of my training above and my own life experience gives me a unique combination of skills that I can use to pass on and support my clients.
I am a great listener with a positive and caring attitude to life. My comprehensive training and qualifications together with my own life and teaching experience make my classes unique and very popular.
One to One Coaching
We all encounter personal change at various stages in life. It may be career, change of lifestyle, personal circumstances, retirement etc. At times like that we need a one to one relationship with someone we can trust to be confidential and qualified to help us find the way forward to happiness and fulfilment. I can provide that excellent coaching relationship.
I also provide one to one life coaching or Mindfulness tailored to suit what you want and your needs. A preliminary FREE telephone consultation can establish this.